Australian Golf Heritage Society Forum

Welcome to the second incarnation of the Australian Golf Heritage Society forum. All members of the Society are invited to actively participate in the Forum, and to share their experience, knowledge, ideas and wisdom.

As a Guest you are able to read posts, but to contribute you need to register. This is a simple matter of clicking on the 'Register' link, and following your nose. Help is always available if you need it. Please note that this is a forum for the sharing of opinions, ideas and knowledge, and we would ask that you respect everyone's opinions, ideas, and knowledge.

If you disagree with something said, by all means air that disagreement respectfully. If you feel the need to become insulting or abusive, you will quickly feel the need to find another forum. I can do that.

Welcome again - and enjoy.

You are not logged in.

#1 11-11-2016 16:14:27

Scottish Bob

Golf Club Scorecard

Hi Everyone.

I am wondering if anyone can please help me, I am trying to obtain a golf club scorecard from The Ellerston Golf Club, new, used or old it would not matter, I believe it is a very private golf club belonging to Kerry Packers fanmily and if anone can help me I am more than willing to pay for the postage

I would be very grateful for any ones help

Have a great day

Best Regards.

Scottish bob

#2 11-11-2016 18:21:09

SFBUM
Putter
Website

Re: Golf Club Scorecard

Hello Bob.

The next issue of "The Brassie" is due out in early December, and it was our intention to include a 'Buy, Swap and Sell' section. I'll make sure that your request goes in there.

What would you prefer as contact, email or phone?

Regards

Steve.

Gone golfing - be back at dark thirty.

#3 13-11-2016 12:42:39

Scottish Bob

Re: Golf Club Scorecard

Hi Steve.

Thank you very much for your kindness if anyone can help me by email would be fine, and i do not mind you publishing my email address.

Steve I also have an idea about how the A.G.H.S. could maybe raise a few dollars for their museum, I will email you with the details if you think they might be interested

Have a great day mate

Bob

Board footer